Start your campaign
Starting a fundraising campaign is easier than you think! Pick a fun activity, create a personal page, promote your campaign and reach your goal.
- SPORTS - Participate in a sporting event or organize one yourself.
- CREATE - Bake some goodies, make beaded jewelry or build bird houses. Sell your creations at work, school or a party.
- ENJOY - Organize a dinner, BBQ or high tea and invite your friends and family.
- COLLECT - Ask your friends to donate items or services and put those up for sale or auction them off.
- PLAY - Plan a fun game night, pub quiz or karaoke competition.
- RECEIVE - Instead of birthday or holiday gifts, ask people to donate to your fundraising campaign.
You are the key to success
- Your enthusiasm works. Explain how epilepsy impacts your life and why you've decided to start a fundraising campaign for EpilepsieNL.
- Nobody is as convincing as you. Make conversation and share your personal story and dedication to the cause.
- You are an ambassador for EpilepsieNL. Your campaign contributes to important research, so don't be reluctant to ask for donations.
- Sending reminders works. There are many fun ways to do so; an email, a text, a social media message. Every little update is a sponsor trigger.
- Share the impact a contribution makes. Tell people about the mission and goals of EpilepsieNL and let them know how they can make a difference.
There is fun in fundraising! We are here to help you every step of the way!